Navigating uncharted territory.
Strategically taking advantage of opportunities.
Who we are.
Gate House Strategies is a Washington, DC area-based advisory firm focused within the Financial Services, Mortgage Lending/Servicing, Community Development, and Public Housing sectors.
We provide both private and public sector clients with strategic insights and actionable intelligence to ensure compliance, mitigate risk, and take advantage of timely opportunities to grow enterprise value.
Our value to our clients.
Collectively over 100 years of industry experience.
Unmatched knowledge of the legislative and regulatory policymaking process.
Relationships that lead to success and unforeseen opportunities.
Strategic advice to overcome obstacles and open doors.
Results that protect your business, mitigate risks, and unlock value.
- Becker, Oppenheimer, Marshall: Now is the time to provide measures that alleviate growing liquidity pressures in the HECM market, Reverse Mortgage Daily
- Montgomery and Becker Opinion: The risk in cutting FHA insurance premiums, HousingWire
- Gate House Strategies Chairman Brian Montgomery discusses the significance of homeownership with USMI during Hispanic Heritage Month
- Part Two of Gate House Vice Chairman Hunter Kurtz with Quadel President Katie Goar for her podcast series "Change Makers with Katie Goar, Finding the right solutions for the affordable housing community."
- Gate House Vice Chairman Hunter Kurtz joins Katie Goar on the "Changemakers with Katie Goar, Finding the right solutions for the affordable housing community," podcast series
- Gate House Digital's Dain Ehring: AI Decision-Making in the Crosshairs, DS News
- Gate House Strategies Celebrates One Year, Announces the formation of Gate House Digital
- Kurtz: Recognizing HUD’s Work to Benefit Foster Youth, HUD’s Office of Public and Indian Housing bridging the gap for youth aging out of the foster care program
- Montgomery, Becker, Oppenheimer: Reverse Mortgage Capital Ratio Turns Positive, But No Time for Complacency, Reverse Mortgage Daily
- Montgomery and Becker: FHA Should Stay the Course for Mortgage Insurance Premiums, The M Report