Navigating uncharted territory.
Strategically taking advantage of opportunities.
Who we are.
Gate House Strategies is a Washington, DC area-based advisory firm focused within the Financial Services, Mortgage Lending/Servicing, Community Development, and Public Housing sectors.
We provide both private and public sector clients with strategic insights and actionable intelligence to ensure compliance, mitigate risk, and take advantage of timely opportunities to grow enterprise value.
Our value to our clients.
Collectively over 100 years of industry experience.
Unmatched knowledge of the legislative and regulatory policymaking process.
Relationships that lead to success and unforeseen opportunities.
Strategic advice to overcome obstacles and open doors.
Results that protect your business, mitigate risks, and unlock value.
- Gate House Strategies Celebrates One Year, Announces the formation of Gate House Digital
- Kurtz: Recognizing HUD’s Work to Benefit Foster Youth, HUD’s Office of Public and Indian Housing bridging the gap for youth aging out of the foster care program
- Montgomery, Becker, Oppenheimer: Reverse Mortgage Capital Ratio Turns Positive, But No Time for Complacency, Reverse Mortgage Daily
- Montgomery and Becker: FHA Should Stay the Course for Mortgage Insurance Premiums, The M Report
- America's Call to Duty, Ending Veterans' Homelessness: Gate House Vice Chair and former HUD Assistant Secretary for Public and Indian Housing Hunter Kurtz moderates the Bipartisan Policy Center's forum addressing the critical housing needs of our nation's veterans
- Gate House Vice Chair Hunter Kurtz interviewed on Veterans Homelessness: SiriusXM Julie Mason Mornings
- DSNews Cover Story: A Storied Career, Brian D. Montgomery looks back over a long career in public service and shares the key lessons he’s learned along the way
- 9-11 NeverForget: Brian Montgomery's Interview with 1010 Wins, 20 years after traveling with President Bush that fateful day
- Reverse Mortgage Daily: Former Deputy HUD Secretary Talks Current HECM Program After Biden Budget’s Release
- The Chrisman Commentary: Gate House Strategies, New Kid on the Block